Friday, May 25, 2012

Not sure why but this week seemed so long.  Perhaps it's because the spring quarter is coming to an end which translates to non-stop essays and museum trips.........ugh........well, it's not really all that bad since I do love what I study.  I suppose that it's just draining.  Anyways, back to the end of the week for CURH

Monday and Tuesday were pretty good.  I got plenty of new items and some have already posted on the etsy so be sure to check them out!  For a while there, I was coming across one pin-up dress after another but this week brought me something different.  I finally got a weeks worth of Mod clothing for guys and girls which isn't typical in my weekly outings but I'm definitely not complaining.  Here are some of the items I picked up. 
I also got a decent collection of 60's Mod Mohair ties both wide and narrow all with square ends.  I haven't photographed them yet but I'm sure they'll get listed sometime next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment